Mezőkövesd is situated 130 km far from the capital, Budapest, 50 km far from Miskolc and 18 km far from Eger. It can be reached from the capital with approximately 1-hour driving on Motorway M3.
Besides the town's unique traditions and its excellent spa, there are other sights around the town to satisfy the tourists' needs.
Galéria Apartman can be found in the centre of the town. There is a restaurant, some shops, a supermarket and a bus stop near the house.
A cosy yard, a big terrace, and a garden helps to make the rest enjoyable.
The building is a comfortable, cosy detached house with.
• 5 double rooms
• a big living room which also can be used as a bedroom
• a dining room
• a fully equipped kitchen (fridge, microwave oven, cooker, etc.)
• 2 bathrooms
• a toilet
• a washing machine (in return for charge)
Special service (in return for charge): Our guests can arrange bycicle tours with a tourguide around the Bükk Mountains.
Adult: 4,000 HUF / person / night + tax (350 HUF / person / night)
Child: Below 4 - free
From 4 to 14 - 3,500 HUF / person / night
If you would like to book the whole house it costs: 32,000 HUF / night.
Sights in the town:
- Matyó Museum (town's tradition)
- Hadas District with its workshops (e.g. house of folkarts and dance hall, embroidering workshop, pottery, gingerbread workshop, furniture painter, enamel house, music house, weaver's, glass-grinder)
- Kisjankó Bori Memorial House
- Museum of Agricultural Machinery
- School History Collection
- Andes Folkart Gallery
- Saint Leslie Church
- Sacred Heart Church
- Calvinist Church